Breaking news of 2016, Indian government ban Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes from midnight of 8 November 2016. No one could be able to use these notes in the market or anywhere. But mostly people get shocked after hearing this. Don’t worry, you not need to be panic. Here is the complete solution of this problem. Here we will tell you what to do with your old currency notes and how to exchange old currency notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000. Do you really want to know that what to do with 500 and 1000 notes.
Here are some doubts are coming in every people mind.
- What to do with my old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Notes?
- Can I exchange my old currency notes?
- Where to exchange old currency notes?
- New Indian currency notes Images of Rupees 500 and 2000
Let’s check out our solution.
What to do with Old Currency Notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 ?
Everyone in India want to know the solution of this biggest problem. And the problem generate due to ban on Rs. 500 and 1000 notes. Then what to do now after ban old currency notes. Don’t worry, here is the solution. Here is the last date of submitting old currency notes in banks. These pictures will surely help if you have doubt regarding what to do with 500 and 1000 notes.
You can submit your old currency notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 in your banks from the 10 November 2016 to till 30 December 2016. Using your PAN card, Aadhar card, you can get Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes replaced and deposited in banks in the next 50 days
How to make Old Currency Notes Exchange of Rs. 500 & 1000
Want to know about what to do with 500 and 1000 notes. Here is the complete steps that will help you while exchanging your old currency notes.
- Collect all the old notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000.
- Go to your bank and deposit them in to your account.
- Last date of submission old notes is 30 December 2016.
- Railway stations and airports will allow Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes till November 11.
Update – Bank will close for tomorrow. No ATM services for next 72 hours.
If you want to know more about what to do with 500 and 1000 notes please do comments. and share this article with your friends.